In order to help you achieve your goals of relaxation & stress reduction, removing stiffness & increased mobility and improved concentration, Cascade Yoga in Bend, Oregon, offers several packages to suit your specific needs and goals.
Please note that Pricing on this page applies to the classes that I teach at Accelerated Fitness / The Yoga Loft, doing business as Cascade Yoga, LLC. If you wish to take my classes at Tula Movement Arts, please visit their website for pricing information. If you are confused about where classes are and how much they will cost, Request A Call Back From Me!
Cascade Yoga Monthly Tuition
Established students pay one monthly tuition fee based on the number of classes taken per week. Pricing starts at $45/month.
Monthly tuition renews at the same time you paid the previous month. You do not have to worry about signing up at the very beginning of the calendar month; your monthly tuition will be invoiced on the same day of the month you signed up on. Autopay is available for the best value, or you can pay one month at a time when you are in the studio at a slightly higher price.
For more information, please contact me.
New Student Specials
Students With One Year Iyengar Yoga Experience
3 Classes for $33. 3 Weeks Expiration. For New Students Only (first visit) with teacher permission to join the Iyengar Yoga Level 2 Class at Accelerated Fitness. Please contact me first to discuss the pre-requisities for this class and then, upon approval, purchase your 3 Class Special in person at the time of your first class. One year Iyengar Yoga or 2 years other methods immediately preceeding joining this class is required to join the Iyengar Yoga Level 2 class at Accelerated Fitness [schedule] [description]
If you are a beginner, I highly recommend you join me at Tula Movement Arts for either the Iyengar Yoga Basics class or All Levels Iyengar Yoga.
At this time, I am not offering any beginning yoga classes at Accelerated Fitness. If you are a beginner and you wish to take Iyengar Yoga classes with me at Accelerated Fitness, please contact me for private lesson information.
Private Yoga Lessons
Cost: $75 for one person for one hour
More information is on the Private Yoga Lessons page, the cost is $75 for one person for one hour at the Yoga Loft inside Accelerated Fitness in Bend.
Drop-Ins are subject to teacher approval, availability and can only be paid for in person, by cash, check or credit card at the time of drop-in. Please contact me to discuss whether dropping in to the Level 2 class is appropriate for you. Cost: $17 for one group class
Otherwise, please join me at Tula Movement Arts where drop-ins are always welcome!
- Cascade Yoga accepts cash, check or credit card in person
- Established students can pay by Autopay and receive a discount or pay by cash, check or credit card in person
Attendance, Payment and Refund Policy
There is some fine print, but it’s mostly common sense (I hope!):
- Drop-Ins are subject to teacher approval, availability and can only be paid for in person, by cash, check or credit card at the time of drop-in.
- After your initial introductory package, Cascade Yoga expects you to set a goal of coming one, two or three times per week and then pay a monthly tuition rate based on your goal
- We do not charge extra for longer months, so we appreciate your understanding when there are holidays, vacation time or shorter months. Your monthly tuition assures you of reaching your goals, the sustainability of the Cascade Yoga business and your spot in your class
- While we take attendance at each class and always appreciate hearing from you, we do not expect you to check in if you are unable to attend any individual class. It is your responsibility to make sure you are attending classes that fit the monthly tuition level you have chosen. If you need to change levels, please contact Cascade Yoga
- Payment is accepted by cash, check, or credit card in person and by credit card online. Automatic monthly payments are available; please contact Cascade Yoga for details
- Refunds for monthly tuition are only granted on a case-by-case basis and you must have a personal conversation with the owner regarding your refund request
- There are NO REFUNDS on introductory packages, discounted packages, private lessons, workshops or drop-ins.
That wasn’t so bad, was it? If you have any questions or concerns regarding the attendance, payment and refund policy, please contact Cascade Yoga! I look forward to practicing with you soon!