In order to help you achieve your goals of relaxation & stress reduction, removing stiffness & increased mobility and improved concentration, Cascade Yoga in Bend, Oregon, offers several packages to suit your specific needs and goals.
Established students pay one monthly tuition fee based on the number of classes taken per week. Pricing starts at $45/month.
Monthly tuition renews at the same time you paid the previous month. You do not have to worry about signing up at the very beginning of the calendar month; your monthly tuition will be invoiced on the same day of the month you signed up on. Autopay is available for the best value, or you can pay one month at a time when you are in the studio at a slightly higher price.
For more information, please contact me.
Private Yoga Lessons
Cost: $75 for one person for one hour
More information is on the Private Yoga Lessons page, the cost is $75 for one person for one hour at the Yoga Loft inside Accelerated Fitness in Bend.
Cost: $17 for one group class
Drop-Ins are subject to availability and can only be paid for in person, by cash, check or credit card at the time of drop-in.
- Cascade Yoga accepts cash, check or credit card in person
- Established students can pay by Autopay and receive a discount or pay by cash, check or credit card in person
Attendance, Payment and Refund Policy
There is some fine print, but it’s mostly common sense (I hope!):
- Drop-Ins are subject to availability and can only be paid for in person, by cash, check or credit card at the time of drop-in. Drop-ins are $17 per class.
- After your initial introductory package, Cascade Yoga expects you to set a goal of coming one, two or three times per week and then pay a monthly tuition rate based on your goal
- We do not charge extra for longer months, so we appreciate your understanding when there are holidays, vacation time or shorter months. Your monthly tuition assures you of reaching your goals, the sustainability of the Cascade Yoga business and your spot in your class
- While we take attendance at each class and always appreciate hearing from you, we do not expect you to check in if you are unable to attend any individual class. It is your responsibility to make sure you are attending classes that fit the monthly tuition level you have chosen. If you need to change levels, please contact Cascade Yoga
- Payment is accepted by cash, check, or credit card in person and by credit card online. Automatic monthly payments are available; please contact Cascade Yoga for details
- Refunds for monthly tuition are only granted on a case-by-case basis and you must have a personal conversation with the owner regarding your refund request
- There are NO REFUNDS on introductory packages, discounted packages, private lessons, workshops or drop-ins.
That wasn’t so bad, was it? If you have any questions or concerns regarding the attendance, payment and refund policy, please contact Cascade Yoga! I look forward to practicing with you soon!